Do you have an interest in the issues facing disabled children?
Would you like to work in a fun and welcoming environment that supports disabled children under 5 and their families?
P.E.S.T.S, Parents of Ealing Self-help and Training Scheme, is a small Ealing based charity that provides play and support sessions and social events for disabled children aged under 5 and their families, as well as advice, nformation, support and training opportunities for their parents / carers.
We are looking for an energetic multi-tasker with a great attitude and commitment to their work to fill this part time role. The successful candidate will have an upbeat attitude, whilst also being accurate with careful attention to detail and exhibit a genuine desire to work in the charity sector.
They will be responsible for providing admin support to staff & trustees, ensuring the smooth running of the P.E.S.T.S service. This role offers 12 hours per week, over three days @ £9.75 per hour inclusive.
Following skills needed:
• Good computer skills especially Microsoft Word and Excel
• Able to work on own initiative but also a member of a small team
• Able to support and promote the aims of P.E.S.T.S.
• The role involves very occasional evening or weekend work at approximately six events per
• P.E.S.T.S Admin Office is currently located Grove House, 77 North Road, Southall UB1 2JL